PLACE OF DEPARTURE
- Korčula town or by arrangement*
*for different place of departure additional cost of boat transfer is calculated
WHERE ARE WE SAILING AND SLEEPING?
- DAY 1 – departure from Korčula at 9:00, sailing to island Mljet, visit National park Mljet, salt water lakes and the 12th century Benedictine monastery, sleepover
- DAY 2 – sailing from island Mljet to island Lastovo, experience Lastovnjaci and Vrhovnjaci – small group of islands close to island Lastovo, sleepover
- DAY 3 – sailing from island Lastovo back to Korčula, return by 18:00Itinirery is an example and always depends on weather conditions – arrangement is made when booking
WITH WHICH YACHT ARE WE GOING ?
- Oreb Club International is proud to offer cruiser/racer Leisure 42, built in South Africa in 2002 under the sponsorship of Nelson Mandela. In 2003, with the Madiba sailing team, this vessel won the prestigious Cape Town to Rio de Janeiro Regatta.
- The sailing yacht has 3 double cabins and saloon for 2 people, kitchen, shower/WC, which means it can accomodate 7 people + skipper (skippere sleeps in saloon)
- More about the sailing yacht see on this LINK
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GO ON THE TRIP ?
- max. 7 guests + 1 skipper
- SMALL FAMILY PACKAGE – up to 4 family members/relatives/friends – TOTAL PRICE: 1.500,00 €
- BIG FAMILY PACKAGE – up to 7 family members/relatives, friends – TOTAL PRICE: 1.800,00 €
WHAT TO BRING ?
- Personal document, personal gear, windbreaker, boating shoes or sneakers, bathing suit, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, towel and your personal things
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ?
- Sailing Yacht Rental, Skipper, Fuel, Transit Log (bed linen, towels, cooking gas), Final Cleaning Marina Taxes, Tourist Tax, Stand Up Paddle Board, VAT
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ?
- food/drinks on the boat (crew shares the expenses from a mutual fund– except the skipper)
- National park Mljet tickets – optional
- lunch and/or dinner in local restaurant – on request
- diferent place of departure/arrival – upon request
- more or less days – upon request
- firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile phone: 00385 99 534 1369