WHAT IS SAILING CHALLENGE YACHT WEEK CRUISE ?
All day long…
All night long… Sailing…
Sailing Challenge Yacht Week Cruise is one of the biggest challenges of the natural world and an endurance test like no other. On this cruise previous sailing experience is not necessary. When on board you are a crew member of the boat, part of the sailing team. Together with the team you participate in navigation, you learn different sailing techniques, you anchor, dock the boat, plan the route due the weather forecast and most important you are having fun like you should. Once there sailing and being challeged by yourself mostly we offer you a unique perspective on the numerous islands of the beautiful adriatic archipelago and this is a perfect way to explore secluded, hidden coves, coastlines and enjoy the untouched nature.
WITH WHICH YACHT ARE WE GOING ?
- Oreb Club International is proud to offer cruiser/racer Leisure 42, built in South Africa in 2003 under the sponsorship of Nelson Mandela. In 2003, with the Madiba sailing team, this vessel won the prestigious Cape Town to Rio Regatta.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GO ON THE BOAT ?
- max. 7 persons on the boat (3 cabins/each cabin is per 2 persons, 1 saloon/1 berth)
PRICES per WEEK
|before. 05.05. / after 29.09.||1590 €|
|05.05.-01.06. / 15.09.-28.09.||1850 €|
|02.06.-29.06. / 01.09.-14.09.||2100 €|
|30.06.-27.07. / 18.08.-31.08.||2290 €|
- Yacht with standard equipment as per inventory list, dingy, VAT
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ?
- skipper, transit log, final cleaning, tourist tax
- food on the boat (crew shares the expenses from a mutual fund– except the skipper)
- OPTION – breakfast&lunch&dinner in local restaurant – on request
- Skipper: 140,00 € (per day + food)
- Transit LOG (Bed Linen, Cooking Gas, Towels): 120,00 € (payable in base)
- Final cleaning: 100,00 € (payable in base)
- Tourist Tax: 1 € per person daily (payable in base)
HOW LONG DOES THE CRUISE LAST ?
- 7 DAYS (example: from saturday to saturday/ can be also other days in the week if boat is available)
DEPARTURE BASE / Check In-Out
- by aggrement
- Check-In: at 17:00 / Check-Out: at 9:00
- 1.500 € – must be paid before boat rental / payable in cash or credit cards (Maestro, Master, Visa, Diners)
PAYMENT TERMS FOR RENTAL/CHARTER
- 40% upon signing of rental/charter contract, 60% four weeks prior to rental/charter period (depending on the reservation date)
- Max. discount 15%
- 15% upon signing of rental/charter contract before 01.03.2019
- 10% upon signing of rental/charter contract before 30.04.2019
- 5% repeated rental
EXTRAS / OPTIONS
- Hostess: 75,00 € (per day + food)
- Pets on boat: 50,00 €
- Spinnaker/Gennaker: 100,00 € per Week
- Windsurf: 100,00 € per Week
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle board): 100,00 € per Week
- for Spinnaker/Gennaker, Windsurf, SUP – order in advance, additional deposit 200,00 €
firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile phone: 00385 99 534 1369