WHERE ARE WE SAILING AND SLEEPING?
- from Korčula town to island Mljet or island Lastovo and we sleep on island Mljet, Lastovo
- from Vela Luka (Island Korcula) to island Vis and we sleep on island Vis
WITH WHICH YACHT ARE WE GOING ?
- Oreb Club International is proud to offer cruiser/racer Leisure 42, built in South Africa in 2003 under the sponsorship of Nelson Mandela. In 2003, with the Madiba sailing team, this vessel won the prestigious Cape Town to Rio Regatta.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GO ON THE TRIP ?
- Island Mljet or Island Lastovo – min. 4 adults, max. 7 people
- Island Vis – min. 5 adults, max. 7 people
HOW LONG DOES THE TRIP LAST ?
- the trip starts first day at 9:00, then we sleep on the destination and finishes next day at 18:00
WHAT TO BRING ?
- Personal gear, windbreaker, boating shoes or sneakers, bathing suit and your personal things
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ?
- Rental, Skipper, Fuel, Marina Taxes, tourist tax, VAT
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ?
- food on the boat (crew shares the expenses from a mutual fund– except the skipper)
- OPTION – lunch&dinner in local restaurant – on request
- under 4 years – GRATIS
- from 4 – 9 years – price from 160,00 € (depends on the dates)
- from 9 – 14 years – price from 180,00 € (depends on the dates)
- firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile phone: 00385 99 534 1369
- There is possibility of booking and taking on board Stand Up Paddle board (50,00 € per day) – just contact us and we will arrange everything