WHERE ARE WE SAILING ?
- from Korčula Town we have a great „playground“ in front of us – Pelješac channel and Korčula’s archipelago. This area offers great wind and sea conditions all year long. Usually, in the summer morning’s the prevailing wind direction is from E or SE with typically light winds. In the afternoon, the pleasantly refreshing wind Maestral can pick up to 4-5 Bf, occasionally 6 and diminishing in the evening. You just can’t miss out these perfect conditions.
- for full day trips we are sailing from Korčula town to island Mljet or island Lastovo.
WITH WHICH YACHT ARE WE GOING ?
- Oreb Club International is proud to offer a new racer in the fleet – Archambault M34. This racing beauty was built in France for the prestigious race „Tour de France à la Voile“ around the coast of France. The French teams were sailing one – design M34 class from 2011 to 2014. In the season 2014 the boat named „Courrier Dunkerque“ was the overall winner of the tour. The same boat is now owned by Oreb Club and got the name „GIB“. Jump on-board „GIB“ and experience the racing performance of this beauty.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GO ON THE TRIP ?
- min. 4 adults, max. 8 people
HOW LONG DOES THE TRIP LAST ?
- HALF DAY TRIP – duration 4 hours
- DAY TRIP – from 8:30 – 18:00
WHAT TO BRING ?
- Personal gear, personal document with a picture, windbreaker, boating shoes or sneakers, sunglasses, bathing suit and your personal things
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ?
- Rental, Skipper, Fuel, Marina Taxes, Drinks (water, wine), VAT
- OPTION – lunch in local restaurant – on request
- under 4 years – GRATIS
- from 4 – 9 years – price HALF DAY – 35,00 €, DAY – 60,00 €
- from 9 – 14 years – price HALF DAY – 45,00 €, DAY – 70,00 €
- email@example.com / mobile phone: 00385 99 534 1369
- There is possibility of booking PRIVATE TRIPS – just contact us and we will arrange everything